[vdr] Any valid patch for streamdev plugin to support EAC3 for TS (France)?

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Sun Mar 28 16:20:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

With the previously mentioned one line patche for pat.c vdr 1.7.14 does
record correctly France HDTV (VC1 + eac3) .ts stream.

However, trying to stream them using streamdev (what xbmc does on the
pvr2-testing branch for Kive TV), the EAC3 problem is still there
somewhere as Arte HD works (no eac3), whereas all other HD chanells
using eac3 fail.

I've already patched one file server/livestreamer.c
case SI::AC3DescriptorTag:
+case SI::EnhancedAC3DescriptorTag:

and this enable to a least get the video stream insteda of nothing but
it skips, is slow and so on...

I tested with vdr-plugin-streamdev-0.5.0~pre20090706+cvs20100307.2102

-- eric