[vdr] Using different types of device for the same channel

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Tue Mar 30 21:26:55 CEST 2010

I don't know if I immagined it, but is there a way to get VDR to use a
secondary channel if the first channel is busy?

To give an explanation, I have multiple ways a I can receive a channel,
through ATSC, or through PVRINPUT or NTSC.  I would like to know if there
is a rollover system, if the first channel is busy, use the second, then
third.

It seems I saw something which suggested this was possible, but maybe not..