[vdr] Recordings Numbering

Marco Göbenich mg at needful.de
Tue Nov 9 21:33:33 CET 2010

Hi!

On a customers system VDR did 223.402 rcecordings since 25.10.2005,
maybe some more, that where not recorded into the database. And the
system runs since October 2004.
Today VDR records 140 timers and round about 400 GB a day.

I would vote for all time unique id's for timers and recordings. This
would make many things easier.

Regards

Marco