[vdr] Problem with VDR 1.7.15 and dxr3plugin 0.2.10

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Oct 2 09:47:44 CEST 2010

On Saturday 02 October 2010, you wrote:

> I'm currently using text2skin and Enigma without channel logos with 1.6.0-2
> and it works fine for me.

Forgot to mention that I'm not 100% sure if it's OSD related, but the only
situation where I frequently run into problems in this setup is when working
with cut marks; especially when moving them the OSD seems to get stuck or
corrupt quite often.  Sometimes just waiting a few seconds fixes it, sometimes
restarting the replay and editing does the trick, and sometimes VDR restarts.