[vdr] VDR 1.7.16 fast forward / backward (DVB-S/FF/SDTV)

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sun Oct 3 19:16:55 CEST 2010

Hi!

Playing a PES recording, I can fast forward in trick speed, but as soon as
I pause the fast forward mode and resume the normal playback, I'm back
where I started. Going backwards in trick speed mode works fine.

When playing a TS recording it's the other way around. Fast forward in
trick speed mode works fine but going backward fails when resuming normal
playback.

In the cases where it doesn't work, the time index in the OSD and the
progress bar are not updated.

I've reproduced this with 1.7.14 and 1.7.16.

Is this a (known) VDR bug or a problem with the DVB drivers in 2.6.32?

Tobias