[vdr] Unwatchable channels (vdr-xine, dxr3, vlc, mplayer)

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Oct 4 19:36:33 CEST 2010

Al 04/10/10 18:40, En/na Lars Bläser ha escrit:

>> Well, I'm pretty sure the ber and the unc are right: I tried to stream
>> those channels with dvbstream and they play perfectly, so the signal is ok.
>
> hi,
>
> to see if unc and ber are working you should provoke those errors by
> weakening the signal and only if you see a change you know that it is
> working, if you allway see a 0 you can'n be shure if its working the way
> you expect it
> imho there is no difference in femon between is not provided by driver and 0

Hey, I know the signal is ok: dvbstream streams those channels
perfectly, no artefacts, no strange sound, no jumps, and that would be
impossible if the signal were not good.

Now I tried with a clean vdr (1.7.16), no patches (though my patches
didn't modify the signal path at all), only the vdr-xine plugin and the
problem is still there.
BTW, the same xine I'm using with the plugin, has no problem playing the
stream from dvbstream.

Bye
--
Luca