[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-actuator-1.2.0 plugin
luca at ventoso.org
Sat Oct 9 17:58:39 CEST 2010
I'm releasing version 1.2.0 of the "actuator" plugin available at
This plugin controls a linear actuator (or an horizon to horizon one)
through the parallel port with a simple circuit.
From this version it is also possible to use the plugin without an
actuator, i.e. as a channel scanner only.
Note that it only compiles with the current development version of vdr.
- Version for current development version of vdr (>= 1.7.15)
- DVB-S2 support (untested, I don't have DVB-S2 hardware)
- Experimental seractuator module (uses a serial port instead
of a parallel port)
- Complete rewrite of the channel scanner
- The plugin can now work without an actuator (i.e. as a channel scanner
only) with the command line option "-s" or "--scanonly"
More information about the vdr