[vdr] vdr 1.7.16 no longer cleans del records from video.01, video.02...

Lou tuxoholic at hotmail.de
Tue Oct 12 17:50:18 CEST 2010

Hello klaus

One of the changes you introduced in 1.7.16 does prevent the deletion of
".del" directories and the files inside of video.01, video.02 and so on.

Only the del directories in video.00 with the symbolic links are cleaned up by
the removing recordings thread.

I guess it is caused by this change from 1.7.15:

> - Fixed following symbolic links in RemoveFileOrDir().

This bug has been confirmed by other users in vdr-portal.

Any ideas what I can change in the code until 1.7.17 comes out?

Thanks and regards

Lou at vdr-portal