[vdr] Replay Problems with Extension HD

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Oct 12 21:00:56 CEST 2010

Al 12/10/10 18:13, En/na Hannu Tirkkonen ha escrit:
> On 11.10.2010 22.22, Vesa wrote:
>> eHD card has now days working plugin for vdr, more info about that here:
>>
>> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=98019
>>
>> eHD is stable with latest card firmwares, also for ts playback. Only
>> issue
>> is still that somehow VDR is not compatible with eHD on replay mode. With
>> live tv DVB subtile timing is correct. During replay subtitles still
>> comes
>> 6-7s too early here in Finland.
>>
>> Last real discussion about this bug is from Sat Sep 5 15:09:30 CEST 2009.
>> And still no any real solutions.
>
> Hi!
>
> This is really annoying problem and basically all of the recordings
> containing dvb subtitles are pretty much useless. The problem exists
> also on recordings having teletext subtitling, but the teletext plugin
> have an option for delaying the subtitling.

I don't know if it's related, but I have the same problem with a dxr3. I
modified pts management in the dxr3 plugin so that it correctly fast
forwards (without the modification it would appear to fast forward but,
once the ff mode stops, replay would continue from where the ff began),
but then dvb subtitles in recordings appear too early.

Bye
--
Luca