[vdr] TS to chinapod

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Oct 14 15:19:35 CEST 2010

Am 14.10.10 12:01, schrieb Arturo Martinez:
> Could somebody tell me how could I implement this within vdr, so I
> select 'Commands' and then the file to be converted and either it calls
> the bash script to do the job or otherwise converts it using the same
> parameters?

check the file MANUAL in the vdr directory:
* Processing Recordings

   The configuration file 'reccmds.conf' can be used to define system
commands
   that can be applied to the recording that is currently highlighted in the
   "Recordings" menu. The "Red" key in the "Recordings" menu opens the
"Recording
   commands" menu if there are commands defined in the file
'reccmds.conf'. Pressing
   one of the keys '1'..'9' in the "Recordings" menu executes the
corresponding
   command from 'reccmds.conf' (see also "Executing system commands" below).

You can select a recording, press the red key and select the command you
want to execute on the recording.
So you can export it to several formats and more.

Matthias

Rich Cook