[vdr] Replay Problems with Extension HD

Georg Acher acher at in.tum.de
Thu Oct 14 17:27:20 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 02:48:51PM +0300, Vesa wrote:

> The root cause is still there, somehow eHD delivers around 500000 too low
> STC for recording play. For live shows STC value is correct..

I'll need to have a closer look, but it sounds possible, that the pts is the
pts of the last packet put into the video decoder queue and not the latest
value of the currently shown frame... That would explain the time lag, the
ES queue of the decoder is about 3MB or so.

         Georg Acher, acher at in.tum.de
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher