[vdr] Replay Problems with Extension HD

Hannu Tirkkonen vdr at hanu.com
Fri Oct 15 10:17:46 CEST 2010

On 15.10.2010 10.28, Vesa wrote:
> Unfortunately it is not working.. The Working Fix is this:
>
> - return (stc == 0) ? -1LL : stc;
> + if (Transferring()){
> + stc -= 90000L;
> + }
> + else {
> + stc -= 520000L;
> + }
> + return (stc == 0) ? -1LL : (stc&  0x00000000FFFFFFFF);
>
> Replaying returns always true, Transferring returns true only for live. eHD
> seems to need small delay also for live.
>
> With this patch eHD looks usable device. I have to do long time testing for
> stability, but so far it is more stable than xine/vdpau based solutions. I'm
> using reelbox testing tree version 15208 for reelbox-3 and eHD device
> driver.

Is it still required to modify also the dvbsubtitle.c?

btw; Your previous patch reelbox-svn15208-vdr.bin for reelbox svn 15208
didn't apply clean to VideoPlayerHd.c. The line 313 in svn 15208
(VideoPlayerHd.c) start with:
const UInt repeat = 6;
and your patch expect it to start with
const UInt repeat = 4;

It's easy to fix, but I thought I let you know...

...hanu

believed to be clean.