[vdr] Fwd: Re: Strange problem with one specific channel

Eric Valette Eric.Valette at Free.fr
Mon Oct 18 18:20:48 CEST 2010

On 10/18/2010 05:52 PM, dplu wrote:
> Hi
> Senufo has publish a patch for vdr for existing problem since 1.7.10 at least
> http://www.mail-archive.com/vdr@linuxtv.org/msg12668.html
> I guess you must apply it on 1.7.16 also , recording DVB-T in France works
> perfectly with this, checked on my vdr 1.7.15

thanks for proposing a solution. I remember this discussion but was not
interested at that time HDTV recording works like a charm. What does not
work is "gulli" for my kids.

Will try the patch to see if it change somethings. Will probably upgrade
to 1.7.16 before.

-- eric