[vdr] reelchannelscan not working with empty channels.conf!

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Oct 22 11:04:48 CEST 2010

En/na Halim Sahin ha escrit:
> Hi,
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:03:05PM +0400, Goga777 wrote:
>> have a look on actuator plugin from Luca
>> http://www.ventoso.org/luca/vdr/
> I read only about dvb-s/s2 support in the announcement. Unfortunately in need also dvb-t and maybe
> later dvb-c (I am looking for dvb-c hw currently :-().

Yes, unfortunately it only supports dvb-s/s2 (don't forget it's meant to
work as an actuator, channel tuning/scanning is just an aid to point the
It also currently work with only one card (the card connected to the
motor), so it'll probably fail in multiple cards setups.
I don't think I can easily adapt it to dvb-t/dvb-c :-(