[vdr] reelchannelscan not working with empty channels.conf!

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Oct 22 11:04:48 CEST 2010

En/na Halim Sahin ha escrit:
> Hi,
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:03:05PM +0400, Goga777 wrote:
>> have a look on actuator plugin from Luca
>> http://www.ventoso.org/luca/vdr/
>
> I read only about dvb-s/s2 support in the announcement. Unfortunately in need also dvb-t and maybe
> later dvb-c (I am looking for dvb-c hw currently :-().

Yes, unfortunately it only supports dvb-s/s2 (don't forget it's meant to
work as an actuator, channel tuning/scanning is just an aid to point the
dish).
It also currently work with only one card (the card connected to the
motor), so it'll probably fail in multiple cards setups.
I don't think I can easily adapt it to dvb-t/dvb-c :-(

Bye
--
Luca