[vdr] Strange problem with one specific channel

Dirk E. Wagner m740 at wagner-budenheim.de
Fri Oct 22 21:56:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 18.10.2010 12:00, vdr-request at linuxtv.org wrote:
> I have a strange problem with a relatively new DVB-T/SD/MPEG2 channel in
> Sweden. If I try to record from it all I get is a zero-byte file and VDR
> restarts after the standard 30 seconds reporting the infamous "ERROR:
> video
> data stream broken". All other channels on that mux are perfectly OK
> in VDR.
I can confirm this problem with vdr 1.6 and 1.7 with DVB-T channel
Super-RTL in Rhein-Main-Area in Germany. I posted this in the german vdr
forum, but without response:

http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=99985

The Super-RTL channel worked for a long time without problems. Since
several weeks the problem arise, so I think the dvb stream was changed.