[vdr] vdr-filebrowser plugin not compiling

Arturo Martinez martinez at embl.de
Tue Sep 14 12:20:05 CEST 2010

Thanks Dominic your patch works great, it would have taken me a few
years to come up with it on my own.

It looks like the author is no longer maintaining the plugin.

Which leads me to a question...
Has anybody thought of keeping a repository of plugins that the author
himself no longer seems to maintain and try to keep a patched version
available so that it compiles on modern systems?