[vdr] streamdev CVS - recent tarball?

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Fri Sep 17 08:58:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 01:30:27 +0300 (EEST), Mika Laitio wrote
> Any changes that streamdev would move to using git repositories in
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org ?

Personally I don't care if it's called CVS, SVN or git. However I wouldn't
want to loose the history, so I'd need someone with access to the internal CVS
structures. Unfortunately the vdr-developer.org admins are not very responsive
ATM. And of course I'd need to be in the mood for this sort of task. My spare
time is very limited - I prefer spending it with coding.

Regards,
Frank