[vdr] streamdev CVS - recent tarball?

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Fri Sep 17 09:10:50 CEST 2010

> Personally I don't care if it's called CVS, SVN or git. However I wouldn't
> want to loose the history, so I'd need someone with access to the internal CVS
> structures. Unfortunately the vdr-developer.org admins are not very responsive
> ATM. And of course I'd need to be in the mood for this sort of task. My spare
> time is very limited - I prefer spending it with coding.

I have pretty good experiences for turning the svn repository to git
repository with svngit. (Basically you just checked out the code from svn
with svngit and you had the git repository with svn history)

Maybe there is a similar kind of tool also for the cvs, I just have not
newer used it. And of course you would now need the cvs access to
streamdev :-(

Mika