[vdr] priorities in streamdev

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Sun Sep 19 12:59:43 CEST 2010

"Frank Schmirler" <vdr at schmirler.de> writes:

>> The black screen also appears the first time you connect to the
>> streamdev-server using HTTP. (its primary output goes black for a
>> second then it's ok)
>
> I have not been able to reproduce this on my machine, except when the server
> VDR was not suspended and no idle device was available. Fixed that in
> getdevice-0.5.diff.

I can't find getdevice-0.5.diff anymore
(http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=582 is broken)

I've just tested streamdev 0.5-CVS + suspend.diff from your website.
It seems to behave like before. (as described on top of this message)

would getdevice-0.5.diff still apply on top of this streamdev version ?

Thanks.