[vdr] Arabic language EPG is inappropriately displayed

semsem85 sami sami8519 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:10:07 CEST 2010

>I'm adding this to the core VDR code right now.
>Can you please name a channel that has an actual EPG in Arabian?
>For me to test this it should be on S19.2E, S28.5E, S28.2E, S13E or S1W.

>Klaus

Sorry Klaus I only seen your post now.

Thanks a lot for implementing Arabic Language, Klaus. Unfortunately I dont know any Arabic channels
broadcasting Arabic EPG on those sats,,, I guess they are only on Nilesat 7w and Badr 26e.
But using external Xmltv importer(like rytec xmltv for OSN) JSC sports on 13e has Arabic EPG.

Regards
Sami