[vdr] vdr xine-lib eac3

dplu dplu at free.fr
Sun Sep 26 19:24:57 CEST 2010

Hi

I Just test your patch, thanks for it, it applied well but seems not working,
no e-ac3 sound on sample e-ac3 record for French DVB-T but AC3 sound is still
OK

Which xine-lib 1.2 did you use ? this one :
http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2/
is not allways well synchronized, for example the patch for demux_ts on
1.1.18 changeset a1ba73e0b475 (april 9) is not on 1.2

I will check another time to see if I made no error on patching

Regards