[vdr] blacklisting providers

Davide Chiarini davide.chiarini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:12:02 CEST 2011

Hi all

I was wondering if there is already a way, or a plugin, to 'blacklist' some
providers from the channel updates.
The fact is, I like to have channel updates set to 'new transponders' (there
are often changes with my provider).
However, this always leads to hardly manageable channel lists with literally
thousands of entries.
It would help if the channel updates could automatically discard/ignore
certain pay-for providers that I'm not interested in (and could not view
anyway, as they are encrypted),such as "polsat", arabsat,cyfra+.

is something like this already possible?

thanks
davide