[vdr] UK FreeviewHD and VDR

Richard F lists at keynet-technology.com
Fri Aug 12 12:23:05 CEST 2011

Me too - noticed that DVB-T2 stick a while back.

I have the same issue with changing the front-end, I'm particularly
loathed to part with my mediaMVP's using VOMP with my headless server.
This forms a good multi-user, functional, low power, low cost, reliable
solution... who could want anything more ...until HD came along.

There is an ongoing effort to re-purpose an HD streamer of some flavour
for VOMP HD, but its not there yet.
The drive now seems to be for a generic Android solution which sounds
like a great idea.
See http://forum.loggytronic.com/index.php?topic=526.15