[vdr] No output via xineliboutput with VDR 1.7.21

Chris Rankin rankincj at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 01:10:48 CET 2011

Hi,

I have just tried installing VDR 1.7.21 (from Fedora RawHide), with the xineliboutput plugin from its git repository. I have managed to get xine to connect to VDR (I think - after I had added 127.0.0.1 to the allowed_hosts.conf file), but I am not receiving any output in the xine window. VDR seems to be processing events from my remote, and the channels all seem to have tuned in too - even the HD ones. But it's no good without either a picture or sound.

Does anyone have any ideas, please?

Thanks,
Chris