[vdr] VDR logs and logwatch

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Mon Nov 14 08:06:08 CET 2011

I am not yet quite sure but things like restarts of VDR or number of
recordings or deletions :)

The idea was to follow VDR as the box itself is reporting what has occurred.
The reason for this is that it seems like my VDR is restarting itself every
now and then. I would like to try to find the reason for this and logwatch
would help at least some.

\\Kartsa