[vdr] xine dropped frames warning

ian_and_joanna@talktalk.net ian_and_joanna at talktalk.net
Thu Nov 24 10:16:49 CET 2011

Hi,

I find this all puzzling too. I've been in similar situations and welcomed suggestions. Here is one of mine.

Try changing your xine command line by replacing the '=' following --config with a space.

Showing the commandline is not the same as the app parsing the parameter. Xine may be clever in this respect in which case this will make no difference.

Ian.

Sent from my HTC