[vdr] xine dropped frames warning

Arturo Martinez martinez at embl.de
Thu Nov 24 18:48:16 CET 2011

I have replaced the ´=´ for a space as shown by

ps -ef |grep xine

xine --no-gui --no-logo --no-splash -pq -A alsa -f -V xxmc --post vdr
--post vdr_video --post
tvtime:method=LinearBlend,cheap_mode=1,pulldown=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1
--config /home/tv/.xine/config vdr://tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes

but the annoying dropped frames warning remains

any other ideas?

On 24/11/11 10:16, ian_and_joanna at talktalk.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I find this all puzzling too. I've been in similar situations and welcomed suggestions. Here is one of mine.
>
> Try changing your xine command line by replacing the '=' following --config with a space.
>
> Showing the commandline is not the same as the app parsing the parameter. Xine may be clever in this respect in which case this will make no difference.
>

> Ian.

    * Unknown - detected
    * English
    * Spanish