[vdr] vdr-checkts + vdrnfofs

Stuart Morris stuart_morris at talk21.com
Mon Oct 3 11:39:54 CEST 2011

--- On Sun, 2/10/11, Tobi <listaccount at e-tobi.net> wrote:

> From: Tobi <listaccount at e-tobi.net>
> Subject: [vdr] vdr-checkts + vdrnfofs
> Date: Sunday, 2 October, 2011, 22:21
> Hi,
>
> Just in case someone finds them useful, I've just put two
> tiny tools online:
>
> vdr-checkts: checks VDR recordings for continuity errors
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/tree/README
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/snapshot/vdr-checkts-0.1.tar.gz
>

> vdr-nfofs: A Fuse file system for VDR recordings, mapping
> them to
> *.mpg/*.nfo files
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/tree/README
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/snapshot/vdrnfofs-0.7.tar.gz
>
> Have fun,
>
> Tobias

vdr-nfofs looks interesting. Can it be used in conjunction with a DLNA server like MiniDLNA? The problem with DLNA servers I have tried is they present vdr recordings as a list of 00001.ts files which is not user friendly.
Does it support H264 vdr recordings? I'm looking for a solution to view HD recordings on a TV using a thin client, like a DLNA client for example.

Stuart