[vdr] vdr-checkts + vdrnfofs

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Mon Oct 3 20:12:12 CEST 2011

Am 02.10.2011 23:21, schrieb Tobi:
> Hi,
>
> Just in case someone finds them useful, I've just put two tiny tools online:
>
> vdr-checkts: checks VDR recordings for continuity errors
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/tree/README
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-checkts.git/snapshot/vdr-checkts-0.1.tar.gz
>

> vdr-nfofs: A Fuse file system for VDR recordings, mapping them to
> *.mpg/*.nfo files
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/tree/README
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/snapshot/vdrnfofs-0.7.tar.gz
>
> Have fun,
>
> Tobias

Hi Tobi,

I like this vdrnfofs. But I miss one thing. When you create the filename
you include the Recording-Timestamp at the end of the filename. So you
can only sort these files in the browser alphabetically. But it would be
nice to have these timestamps as the creation time of the mpeg-file and
not only "1.1.1970 1:00". Then you it would be possible to sort also
based on the date column. I would prefer this because I normaly look the
oldest unseen recordings first.

Is it possible to include this in one of the next versions?

Kind regards
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------