[vdr] Wanted VDR xineliboutput client

Stephan Loescher loescher at gmx.de
Sun Oct 16 18:17:03 CEST 2011

Am 10/16/11 13:02, schrieb JJussi:
>   Hi!
> Any suggestions for small, powerful, quiet, FullHD VDR client?
> So, I search machine what would act as VDR-client, using xineliboutput
> with FullHD resolution and machine would have DVI or HDMI connection +
> optical audio.
>
> Of course remote control is needed too! ;-)

Hi!

I have build a similar system (not small, but cheap, powerful, quiet and
FullHD-replay with simple software-decoding) last year and documented it at
http://loescher-online.de/vdr.html -> "HDTV-Client"
It is written in German, but the technical parts should be clear.
If you have any questions, please ask me.

Greetings,
Stephan.