[vdr] Wanted VDR xineliboutput client

JJussi vdr at jjussi.com
Sun Oct 23 17:02:48 CEST 2011

Because this is just client..
Just vdr-sxfe what is capable play with VDPAU...

Still I need to solve "some" problems at server end.. Get vdr-1.7 +
skinsoppalusikka + epgsearch + some other plugins to install them to
same machine.. Maybe I need to pick every piece from them original
location and try to compile everything from source code.

Once I had ubuntu lucid + yaVdr testing, then one day I made mistake and
let system update itself... Didn't work since!  It didn't help to
re-install that lucid and add yaVdr testing deb's, it won't install
because there is version problems.

On 23.10.2011 11.43, M. Fiegert wrote:
> On 22.10.2011 21:48, JJussi wrote:
>> My choice was Asus AT5IONT-I Deluxe ION Mini ITX + CF to SATA == Totally
>> silent, no fans.
>>
>> Now next big question. Distribution!
>> What distribution offers all needed components... Like xinelib2, so
>> xineliboutput-sxfe could use VDPAU.
>>

> Do you want a vdr only or a universal pc including vdr?
> Maybe have a look at yavdr: http://www.yavdr.org/download/
>
> I am running a standard ubuntu 10.4 plus yavdr packets on an ION Board
> for two years now. VDPAU setup was very easy with this.
> It seem that there are no recent ubuntu packages though, only
> vdr-distribution.
>
> Michael

JJussi