[vdr] Filesystem hierachy standard patch needs review.

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Apr 8 19:23:00 CEST 2012

Am 08.04.2012 09:48, schrieb Manuel Reimer:
> It is difficult to read your description (and no, I didn't understand
> it). How would you want to document this in a way, someone actually
> understands it?

I guess I have to find a way to be more clear...

Ok, second attempt:
- Makefile does not set CACHEDIR and RESDIR
- Make.config *can* set CACHEDIR and RESDIR, or not.
- If --cachedir or --resdir is set by command line, use them.
- If not, default to CACHEDIR and RESDIR.
- If CACHEDIR or RESDIR is not set (empty string), fall back to whatever
--video and --config is set to.

Patched patch attached. ;)
Needs documentation updated though.

Cheers,