[vdr] Bug in pat.c (VDR 1.7.27) - possible fix attached

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Mon Apr 9 23:13:24 CEST 2012

On 09.04.2012 20:05, Dominique wrote:
> Hi
>
> A plugin why not but in our case, DVB-T in France, those channels are FTA
>
> The real question should be why broadcaster include this ? good question !!
>
> The patch is reported as working and fixing PPID wrong value that's the most
> important

Rolf Ahrenberg has informed me that this patch breaks things for North American
streams, so I'm going to revoke it again.

I wouldn't want to introduce a plugin interface for this, so unless there
is a way to tell these different versions apart from the data stream,
we'll need to introduce some way of making this selectable by the user.
Of course, a way of detecting them automatically would be preferable.

Klaus