[vdr] same channel on different hardware

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Wed Apr 25 11:46:59 CEST 2012

Marx <acc.for.news at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello
> Let's say I have same channel available from DVB-S and DVB-T. Is it
> possible to tell VDR that those channels are the same and can be
> treated the same as on dual head DVB-S devices?
> So It would share EPG and would be used for recording if needed.
> There probably would be need to do some prioritizing which device
> would be used as first choice.

Hi,

No at all, this has been on the wish list for a long time though :-)
maybe for vdr 2.1 :)

As far as i know, there's no official ticket/issue/wishlist tracker
or development repository for main vdr.
If you want to have a look at the wishes and patches you'll have to
dig the mailing list archives.