[vdr] Quiet times...

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Sun Aug 12 22:19:33 CEST 2012

On 08/08/2012 06:08 PM, VDR User wrote
> Honestly, I don't care about the Olympics at all. I hate that every
> channel gives it so much coverage instead of reporting real &
> important news. Will be glad when it's over.

Well, I am also glad that they are over but for different reason.
(even all good things needs to stop in the end)

But, wow, I must say that what a great Olympics there has been.
Lucky are those who have been able to attend in live.

After this all real and important news (= depsessing war and economic
crisis stuff) will fill up all of the channels.

Mika