[vdr] ATSC scanning support request

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Aug 28 21:56:45 CEST 2012

The crashing problem would be better address by making it part of VDR. I
am trying to make scripts to use Schedules Direct because even if VDR
was picking up what the broadcasters send, the broadcasters themselves
are unreliable and half assed at sending eit. But if the seg fault when
trying to scan for new channels where fixed, that would help.