[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Javascript VDR client for motorola VIP

Martin rekordc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:41:42 CET 2012

Hi,

Because there isn't a video output plugin yet I'm working on a
javascript client so I can use this box with VDR.

Goal is a fully working VDR client, like VOMP. On the VDR site you
need streamdev.
Right now the basic function are working. Watching, zapping, EPG,
now/next guide and teletext.
DVB/Teletext Subtitles are build in the firmware of this box.

EPG works only with my channels list, box filters EPG on language.
Based on my channellist the language is switched 0-50 Dutch, 50-300
English, 400-550 German. But it can easily switched to german or other
language only.
Some auto switching must be made, hints?

Next will be the recording and timer access part.

Greetz from Holland,

Martin