[vdr] Reserve device for Live-Tv

Marc vdr at ekass.net
Wed Dec 19 11:06:08 CET 2012

You should try the Primary DVB interface parameter. From the wiki :
Defines the primary DVB interface (i.e. the one that will display the
menus and will react on input through the remote control). Valid values
range from '1' to the number of installed DVB cards.* If more than one
DVB card is installed and a recording is to be started, the program will
try to use a free DVB card that is different from the primary DVB
interface, so that the viewer will be disturbed as little as possible. *

Marc.