[vdr] Reserve device for Live-Tv

Ingo Prochaska nvertigo at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 11:26:48 CET 2012

Hello,

perhaps I have forgotten to point out, that I'm talking about a setup without FF-Card but with xine-plugin or softhddevice. So I can't point the primaryDevice (the one that displays the menu) to a dvb-device, can't I?

Regarding MAX- and LIVEPRIORITY: as far as I understand the code (and thats not too far...), these constants are taken in account when actually claiming devices for recording or showing live-TV. So this would not solve my problem, according searchtimers and the resulting recording schedule.

Regards, Ingo

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Pad