[vdr] Reserve device for Live-Tv

Ingo Prochaska nvertigo at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 11:39:45 CET 2012

Am 19.12.2012 11:11, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> Why would you want that?
> It would deprive you of possible recording opportunities!
>
> Klaus
Eike pointed out one of the usecases. The other one: when I want to
watch my favorite soccer-team live, I clean up the recording schedule
and go for the game. While watching the game a searchtimer kicks in
finding the deleted episode on another channel. My live view drops.
While killing the newly generated timer Murphy accomplishes not only the
one and only match-winning goal but also make me switch back after all
replays had gone...

On the first view it deprive possible recordings, but in a world of
repeated broadcastings, it give me the opportunity to better plan my
recordings.

Regards, Ingo