Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 25 20:47:06 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 24.12.2012 10:39, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> - Removed some redundancy in the Makefile/Make.global/Make.config
> mechanism (suggested
>    by Christopher Reimer). The file Make.global is no longer
> used, and plugin Makefiles
>    don't include the file Make.config any more. Instead they now
> retrieve all necessary
>    information through calls to pkg-config.

I think it is not a good idea to have no longer a central config
file which all parties (plugins and VDR itself) include in their
Makefiles.

I'd like to invite you for a discussion about reintroducing a
common make configuration file for VDR-1.7.35 in a separate
thread named

[DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file
in VDR-1.7.35

Just hold your breath for a few seconds, until that thread
appears in the mailing list ;-)

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl