[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Fri Dec 28 01:14:45 CET 2012

Dominic,

good one!

I know, a coin has always two sides, but hack, look where Linux nowadays is
. ^^

Cheers

Frank

Im Auftrag von Dominic Evans
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012 00:47
An: VDR Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make
configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

On 27 Dec 2012, at 23:41, fnu wrote:

Linux wouldn't have been that succesfull, if Linus Torvalds would not had an
ear to the needs of others, even business needs ...

A Christmas message from Linus - "IF YOU BREAK USERSPACE I HATE YOU AND YOU
ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON"

 <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1414106>
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1414106