[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Fri Dec 28 04:38:13 CET 2012

> users when there's plenty of evidence that says otherwise.

You did not provide any ... you also just pray your truth ...

> It may be hard for you to accept but reality is that VDR has a successful
life way past yavdr and `apt-get install vdr`.

Yes, I know, I have been part of it. I still keep the same historic case of
the first VDR ever, bought in 2000 after my first contact to Klaus, see pic
on tvdr.de ...

So, fortunately the majority of Linux world has left the "make; make
install" cave.

===
Kind regards
fnu