[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Joerg Bornkessel ml at websitec.de
Sun Dec 30 01:36:29 CET 2012

> OK. 50 plugins doesn't sound impossible to deal with. But they have to
> be in one place, as Manuel mentioned.

> Name these 50 unmaintained plugins and then we can check when and how
> they'll be moved to vdr-developer.org.

there is a small list, ~30 plugins on
and his depended bugs.
they fails early on the obsolet i18n handling

beware, this list is not complet, iam fixed a lot of plugins in the
background, most on user pressure ;)

Anyway, i think the plugins will kicked if vdr-2.0 goes in the
maintree, while there is no feedback/request from the users

Gentoo Developer
Joerg Bornkessel <hd_brummy at gentoo.org>