[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Vidar Tyldum vidar at tyldum.com
Sun Dec 30 12:02:03 CET 2012

30.12.2012 01:08, Christopher Reimer:
> Here I'm forced to speak English. Almost all VDR Users are German. And
> in VDR-Portal I reach the critical mass. With the addition that I am
> allowed to speak my native language.

Okay, now I am really derailing this thread - but think a bit about that
one. Why are the majority of the users German - and why does it stay that
way? Is it for the greater benefit of VDR?

> VDR-Portal: http://www.vdr-portal.de/board17-developer/board25-patches/115856-redundanz-in-der-make-config-und-make-global/

Try pulling that one through Google Translate :)

--
Vidar Tyldum
                              vidar at tyldum.com               PGP: 0x3110AA98