[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Gerald Dachs vdr at dachsweb.de
Sun Dec 30 12:48:35 CET 2012

Am 30.12.2012 01:08, schrieb Christopher Reimer:
> I don't consider the mailinglist as "central spot of developement".
> Here I'm forced to speak English. Almost all VDR Users are German. And
> in VDR-Portal I reach the critical mass. With the addition that I am
> allowed to speak my native language.
What makes you believe that? Do you have any numbers? I don't have user
counts either.

I know that visitors of yavdr.org are not the same as vdr users, but
they might be somehow related. Our statistics shows that the german
group is with %67 of course the biggest, but far away from "almost all".

Gerald

!DSPAM:50e02a13296741317615234!