[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Vidar Tyldum vidar at tyldum.com
Mon Dec 31 10:13:00 CET 2012

Den 31.12.2012 09:35, skrev Klaus Schmidinger:
> Well, I always considered the VDR mailing list to be the main development
> channel. But with the recent "shitstorm" I'm having second thoughts...

Take it as a compliment.

It just goes to show how many have come to rely on VDR and that there is an
active community around it. I mean, a shitstorm about Makefile details - how
is that bad?

Your baby is growing up, I guess ;)
I know I rely on it every day and really appreciate it. Thanks, by the way.

--
Vidar Tyldum
                              vidar at tyldum.com               PGP: 0x3110AA98