[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Mon Dec 31 15:54:10 CET 2012

> by VDR User <user.vdr at gmail.com>
> but I guess your friends disagree.

Not only my friends, e.g. one guy of an international customer, a US citizen
living in Germany since 10-15 years, is not willing to talk in german with
us. Just another example, but even our famous foreign workers from all over
Europe do better here, only the french do worse ... ;-)

> I hope you don't misunderstand, I wasn't complaining that vdrportal isn't
english-friendly.

No, no, I got it. What is the most famous english speaking forum?

===
Kind regards
fnu