[vdr] xineliboutput and xine-ui not fitting together

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Fri Feb 3 22:51:15 CET 2012

On 03.02.2012 22:08, Tobi wrote:
> On 03.02.2012 16:22, Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:
>
>> working xineplugin (xineplug_inp_xvdr.so) for the xine-ui. xine-ui now ist
>> based on libxine2 but the libxine1-xvdr plugin is based on libxine1 (as
>> the name allready states). Are there any plans to create a debian package
>> of the plugin which fits also to libxine2?
>
> I'll upload a new package tonight.
>
> Tobias

Hello Tobias,

thats nice, but I have managed it now by using the sources of
xineliboutput-1.0.7 and compiling this plugin on the VDR server (only
plugin) and on my desktop (only the frontends). And it installs the
stuff just at the right places:

Installing ///usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_inp_xvdr.so
Installing ///usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/post/xineplug_post_autocrop.so
Installing ///usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/post/xineplug_post_swscale.so
Installing ///usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/post/xineplug_post_audiochannel.so
Installing ///usr/bin/vdr-fbfe
Installing ///usr/bin/vdr-sxfe

So I'm happy now like it is. But maybe for others it might be helpfull.

Thank you
Manfred

PS: my mail to the list was not sent back to my mailbox and I only saw
the answer from "VDR User" only on the maillist archive:
  http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2012-February/thread.html

is there any reason why?

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------