[vdr] Using second tuner on TT S2-6400

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Wed Feb 8 00:22:40 CET 2012

I have just managed to get an S2-6400 based vdr sytem up and running and
am trying to work out how I can use the second tuner.

Currently I have a diseqc switch with two dishes connected to tuner 1,
which works now I use the "-D 0" vdr option.

I did think that adding "0:" to the top of diseqc.conf file would force
it to use the first tuner, but this does not work.

In any case, if I add another dish to tuner 2, how do I inform vdr what
sources are available on it?

I get the impression that a plugin may be required, but I can't see
anything suitable on the Wiki plugin page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard